Megan Curry, MFTI
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern #99374, Supervised by Missy Satterberg, MFT #52925
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy and Art Therapy
- B.A. in Studio Art
- Trained in Art Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Family Systems, Mindfulness
- Therapist at Teen Therapy Center (2017-present).
- Marriage and Family Therapist and Art Therapist Trainee treating children and families in the San Mateo/Foster City school district by providing individual and group therapy (2013-2014).
- Provided childcare and English language lessons to families in Germany (2010-2012).
- Co-led an art and dance workshop for children ages 7-12 in Germany (2011).
- Taught and worked with teens and in various settings throughout Europe (2004-2012).
Special Areas of Interest:
- Family conflicts
Additional interest areas: adoption, anger management, anxiety, conflict resolution, divorce, drug and alcohol use, eating disorders, fears and phobias, healthy communication, illness, mindfulness, meditation, positive coping skills, relationships problems, sexuality, school issues, social skills, stress management, trauma